Solutions for Insurance
Insurance companies face numerous federal and state regulations for the preservation, safeguarding, and accessibility of business records. Depending on the nature of your business, you may be subject to the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Health Information Technology Act (HITECH), or other legislation and regulations. These requirements pose significant challenges, but can be efficiently addressed with the right policies and technology.
Global Relay Solution
Global Relay Archive helps insurance companies securely store and retrieve electronic communications for recordkeeping, eDiscovery, audits, and risk management.
Global Relay Archive is an information governance solution for electronic communications. It captures and archives an authentic and complete record of your electronic business communications in a secure but easily accessible cloud repository.
- Automatically capture communications data, including email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social media, and more.
- Preserve and index original metadata for each data type.
- Retain data in accordance with regulatory obligations and internal policies.
- Store tamperproof copies of each archived message
- Replicate data between two mirrored, SOC-audited data centers in near real time.
- Full-text index and serialize each archived communication.
- Search for and retrieve any archived communication in seconds.
- Log all actions on each archived communication in unalterable audit trails.
- Migrate your legacy data with a clean and defensible chain of custody.
- Extend retention terms for Legal Holds and regulatory investigations.
EDISCOVERY & AUDIT FEATURES
Insurance companies face significant business and legal risks related to litigation and other liability. They may also be subject to regulatory audits that can result in large fines for any violations. Electronic communications can supply valuable evidence in these cases to prove “who said what, when.”
- Proactively prepare for eDiscovery to reduce effort and costs.
- Quickly locate relevant communications amid large data volumes.
- Produce data online for regulators, external legal counsel, and other third parties.
- Produce data in a standard format for court.
- Extend retention terms for Legal Holds and anticipated investigations.
- Leverage our in-house Legal and Audit & eDiscovery teams to assist with audits, subpoenas, and other investigations.
- Use case management tools to identify, organize, and review data.
RISK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Insurance companies are liable for all messages distributed through their corporate systems. With our set of flexible, turnkey supervision tools, your organization can efficiently enforce its communications policies for compliance, proper usage, and corporate governance.
- Establish supervisory controls to enforce usage policies, reduce legal risks, and improve employee awareness of potential legal exposure.
- Create and modify supervision policies and workflows with an intuitive interface and tools.
- Scan and monitor email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social media, and more to identify what information is leaving the organization.
- Automatically flag communications based on flexible rules that identify prohibited content.
- View highlighted keyword matches for quick review.
- Conduct advanced analysis with Boolean logic, criteria lists, proximities, and more.
- Randomly sample data by percentage or number of communications.
- Build a multi-tiered review structure for escalation to senior compliance staff.
- Document supervisory activity in unalterable audit trails, with detailed histories of reviews and related actions taken.